Disinfectants and Hand Sanitisers
Flexible approach and ability to react to increasing demand
Neatcrown manufacture and fill highly effective biocide solutions for surface disinfection, water treatment, hand sanitising and medical device disinfection. The rising challenges presented by Covid-19 have resulted in the Neatcrown site adapting production lines and reorganising the production facility to meet the demand for the supply of disinfectants.
A flexible approach, and ability to react to the increased demand, whilst maintaining a high regard for quality has resulted in growth within this sector. With strong in-house experience in product development and QC our technical team are on hand to provide formulation support to ensure your product meets specification requirements. Meeting the quality expectations of our customers is a priority for us and we are committed to supplying product to a consistently high standard.
How can Neatcrown ease the pressure during periods of high demand?
- Our multi-skilled planning team ensure extremely competitive lead times
- Neatcrown’s highly qualified and experienced procurement team have a vast network of suppliers and will work alongside your individual requirements.
- A range of mixing vessels, with De-Ionised water feed, can accommodate basic dilutions of concentrated actives to more complex formulation.
- Filling lines catering for a variety of pack sizes with labeling and sleeving capabilities
- A modern laboratory and a team of dedicated chemists for all of your R & D and QC requirements
Please contact a member of our team today for further details.