Neatcrown’s highly-trained operations team have a wealth of experience within chemical manufacturing for a range of formulation types. From basic dilutions of concentrate to more complex formulations, Neatcrown have the blending facilities to accommodate a range of batch sizes and product types.
- New installation in 2020, highly efficient 10,000 litre mixing vessel with both warm water and De-Ionised water feed and high sheer mixing.
- Formulation/dilution capacities to include 2 x 10,000L mixing vessels, 2 x 10,000L Holding vessels, 1 x 18,000L mixing vessel and 1 x 5,000L mixing vessel.
- De-Ionised water plant with 20,000 Litre storage capacity.
- Ribbon powder blender to enable manufacture of up to 1000kg powder batches to be filled in various pack sizes in bags, foils or pails.
- Pilot plant and scale-up facilities from laboratory to pilot plant mixing vessel with an air driven variable speed motor, which can produce batches from 50 to 200L.
- Rigorous clean down procedures, segregation and HPLC analytical methods for avoidance of cross-contamination.